What is Local Search Marketing?
With the explosion of smart phones and high speed mobile access, online local rankings and mobile accessibility has become a necessity and can make or break your growth of both online and offline business. Your future customers are searching the web and using mobile devices to find products and services in their local towns or community. You need to find and build new customers to your business in local and mobile searches.
Consumers for Local Marketing are?
- Researching on the Internet with local keyword searches
- Using smart phones so you need to accommodate for the smaller screens
- Looking for geographically relevant content
- Using relevant review sites and are looking for positive feedback
- Embracing social media profiles and business listings in Google Places, Yahoo & Bing Local, Four Square & Yelp
Our local Internet marketing services are centered around driving high quality traffic to your site or storefront. Today’s customers are very Internet savvy and new smartphone technology has made local search marketing a necessary part of your search engine marketing strategy.
Today’s customers are searching the web for local products and services. Now, the old adage of location, location, location no longer refers to your address on main street, it’s all about your local Internet marketing.
Studies have shown that 86% of consumers who use search engines to find a local product or service follow up with a phone call or an in-store visit. 61% of those will make their purchase offline. As a business owner, especially the small to medium business, that means you can no longer afford to take your chances with traditional marketing tactics such as mailers or phone book ads that may or may not be working.
Many factors go into creating a successful local marketing campaign. We address all of the “on page” and “off page” factors that make a difference in where you rank in local search engine marketing. Finding the right partner to help you with your local online advertising campaign is critical to your success and we believe at FP Internet Marketing we are the right choice.
We offer three local search marketing packages to choose from. We will walk you through the right package for you based on your business and your local online advertising budget. Start by choosing the option that is best for you and we will consult you from there.
What does our Local Search Marketing Entail?
- Local keyword analysis and research
- Full on-page local optimization developed around geographic terms
- Creation of geographically relevant and highly authoritative content designed to attract links into your site
- Identifying relevant review sites and creating a strategy to encourage positive feedback
- Establishing and optimizing social media profiles and business listings in Google Places, Yahoo & Bing Local, Four Square & Yelp
Local Search Marketing Services – Our Pricing
|Local Search Marketing Package||Bronze||Silver||Gold|
|Page Optimization||10 Pages||25 Pages||75 Pages|
|Article Creation||15 Pages||40 Pages||100 Pages|
|Submit Local Listing Information||Y||Y||Y|
|Internal Linking Optimization||10 Pages||25 pages||75 Pages|
|Site Navigation Optimization||N||Y||Y|
|XML Site Map Creation||Y||Y||Y|
|Google Analytics Setup||N||Y||Y|
|One Way Link Building||30||75||150|
|Monthly Cost||$ 699.00||$1,500.00||$3,500.00|