I do believe that publishing guest posts or quality article requests are mutually beneficial for both of us as long as the content is good quality and provides a value to users in our industry of SEO marketing. Of course you get a quality backlink for link building purposes from a site that is themed in the industry so that does not hurt! It will help grow our community by offering more content from different perspectives and provide you with publicity and more experience.
Guest Posting Helps You With:
- Bio on your post – yes it is a followed link!
- Increase Traffic – When you post blogs to other sites you can gain traffic including relevant links that might lead to your own web site. The more attractive and useful your site is to the reader, the greater is the chance of getting public attention thus gaining popularity and visitors.
- Establish and Increase Reputation – Now that Google is promoting the “author” of content more aggressively, this is a great time to show your skills by writing posts to other sites and gaining that authority that Google wants to see. Of course it has a snowball effect as you will have a greater chance that they will visit your sites for other interesting articles and or blogs.
- More Writing / Publishing Experience – Get better at your craft is always a good thing. Aside from that you can also gain some criticisms along the way which makes a stepping stone on what to improve more in that it will be more attractive to readers.
- More Income Potential – More traffic to a site is always a good thing if you want to make more money.
Types of Guest Articles We Are Looking For:
Honestly, if it has to do with Internet marketing we are interested but you will need to have experience in the field. Some example SEO marketing topics include:
- Search engine optimization
- Email marketing
- Paid search marketing – campaign development and campaign maintenance
- Social media marketing
- Landing page optimization
- Content marketing
- Website design and best practices
Guest Post Requirements:
I would say our requirements are industry standard but we are firm but fair in terms of the content we accept. Here are some of the major points:
- Must be unique content – We do use CopyScape & other ways to find out if the content is unique.
- Structured with headers, paragraphs, and bullet points (if applicable).
- No affiliate links.
- 500+ words min.
- SEO optimized bio.