So as a small business you have decided to hire a link baiting service to help you with your SEO link building. For those that do not know what link bait is, link baiting is a SEO tactic that consists of adding content on your website that is designed specifically to encourage or naturally attract back-links from other website. Link baiting is the method to create links from other websites to your website to improve your website rankings in search engine. This is done by developing web content that other people want to share or link to from their website or social media profile. As you know generating quality links into your website is a must for good organic placement but you are not sure on who to hire and what to ask them in order to narrow down the thousands of link bait services available. This post should help you find the right link bait company that is right for you and your small business:
Link Baiting Questions To Ask:
- What industries have you worked in?
- What type of strong research will you provide in my niche?
- Do you incorporate video and daily news to your link bait?
- Do you use humor or satire in anyway to develop your ideas?
- How will you generate “how to” and “tips” within my niche?
- Will you set up a blog on my site or one you own?
- I get final approval of all link bait you create?
- What social media networks and web sites will you use to promote my content?
- What type of “hooks” will you use to generate my link bait?
- What kind of reporting do you provide?
- Do you use any automated software as part of your service?
- Can you provide 3 samples of your work in my industry?
- What is you time line for initial start up?
- What is your development process?